Friday 24 September 2010

One HD on Astro B.yond!

I have a love-hate relationship with Astro. Just last week I have to deal with astro customer service for the 3rd time this year.. now as I stumble upon a news from K-popped, I'm delighted to tell you that there will be a NEW channel for Astro B.yond subscribers!

Yeah!!! I'm really happy because seriously KBS World isn't enough to satisfy my Korean needs. It's call One HD and I'm pretty sure it's SBS!

quoted from Astro FB page

ONE HD (Astro Channel 393) provides the best selection in Asian general entertainment with a focus on Korean content. Lovers of Korean entertainment will be drawn to the first-run and exclusive mega-hit Korean drama series (e.g.My Girlfriend is Gumiho, I’m Legend, My Ex and the Neighbour); variety shows featuring top Korean entertainment hosts (e.g.Star King, Family Comes Here, Star Junior Show); concerts and music shows featuring live performances of chart-topping K-pop artistes like Super Junior, Wonder Girls and Boa (e.g. K-pop Countdown, Kim Jeong-Eun’s Chocolate Concert), and many more.

It's a very good news especially when SBS deleted all their videos on Youtube recently. No more researching for videos! Finally I could decrease my crime, haha I don't watch KBS shows on internet anymore unless I missed it.

Though my b.yond isn't with me now because it got struck by lightning..hopefully it's still under warranty!

Now Astro all we need is MBC..(since I hate Mnet) I really want to watch WGM!

Since this is pretty new, I'm not expecting any subs for a bit like when KBS World started in Astro. It's currently free, um that is, we did pay for the HD channels. I'm now very extremely thankful that I have b.yond. SBS and I shall reconciled..LOL I boycotted their shows because SBS were the reason lots of my favorite Youtube subbers got deleted!

This is the best present ever!!! second to my Galaxy S phone...The channel will premiere on MY Birthday!!! My favorite number is 3, KBS World channel is 303 and now One HD channel is 393!!

3rd October 2010

For more information go to Astro FB page

HERE

UPDATE : Aish..spoken too early, KBS World will get renumbered to 391 so you can just press CH+ to switch to One HD :D I love the number 303 but I accept this change. As long as KBS World is STILL free.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just upgraded to Astro B-Yond and I was wondering if I could get the OND HD channel?

SO is OneHD A FREE channel or you have subscribe a paritcular package to have One HD?

THNX.

HallyuSurfer said...

As of currently, OneHD is free. Although you do have to pay the HD service fees.

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...