Sunday 5 September 2010

MPV Review : Dalmation Round 1

To start after a break is probably the hardest thing to do when blogging.. I decided to just blog whatever that comes into mind instead of going in order because I suppose to write Se7en review first but I'm just too busy..I will, maybe tomorrow do a review on it.

I caught Dalmation performing on Music Bank last week...so yeah, here it goes!

Music



For you non-dog lovers, Dalmation is a dog breed. Remember the Disney movie? Okay so what makes dog related names cool? At first I totally think it's ridiculous and funny, then when I really think of it...hey this is like Snoop Dog and Bow Wow. Another information that made me say "oh okay.." is Dalmation is under MC Mong company! So yeah, you could trust MC Mong to come up with an animal name! LOL The song is funny at first listen and still is. Staying true to their name, this song contains "Bow Wow" and dog sounds! Since it's MC Mong group, the song feels like MC Mong songs.

Level of Likeness : 4/10 (8/10 without the dog related tune)

Performance



MC Mong is a fashionista so his protege should be too! I'm sure the outfits are custom made..correct me if I'm wrong because I don't really care about fashion. Anyway the stage looks fun and lively. I'm hope this doesn't sound bad but this is actually hilarious! I hope this promotion will get people buzzing about how different them from the usual idol group. I'm hoping too that this concept won't continue! It's adorable but I'm sure the members do feel ridicule with all the bow wow.

Level of Likeness : 7/10

Video



Dalmations!! the real dog I mean. The video was predictable.. I already imagine how would the video be and my prediction is very close. Yawn... I'll give higher marks just for the dogs.

Level of Likeness : 6/10

Overall Success : B

(grades ranging from A+ to C-)

Credits to : Monkey Funch Entertainment
Reviewed by : HallyuSurfer

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...