Monday 27 September 2010

HanGeng Updates

I know he's not in the Kpop category anymore but who cares? E.L.F. worldwide believe he is indeed still a part of Kpop and I think so too. HanGeng is sure very busy this year, I wonder if he work harder in China or in Korea..since he apparently left because of insufficient rest.

This guy is very busy..I was about to blog My Logo, before discovering he also did My Queen...and the article said there will be 7 videos...but I'm confuse. I saw titles I don't know about so I'm not sure how many video he's doing. Well here 4 video reviews then.

My Logo



The song is boring despite it has big names producing it. The choreography is slick, but no big highlights. Video was meaningless, probably because I don't understand the song..the helicopter was nice looking, the cars..oh gosh, I hate expensive car in videos..I don't get the meaning of it being on the video. Poor lightings, I just wish it was played well, it's like had no concept at all.

My Queen



No storyline but it's better than My Logo..The robotic dance make me realize it's hard dance move...I wonder how you can memorize the movements?? The song was OK..bearable. It got me thinking..I read that it was film in Korea and China but really? I mean..it's done on set, why does he had to go Korea? I'm not complaining but since you're in Korea, might as well add some Korean elements to it to proof you did film in Korea.

Heartbreak Notebook



Having listen to couple of his solo songs, I have to admit that I understand why SM don't make him do solo work.. It occurs to me that if he didn't start with Super Junior, there is NO chance of him being the way he is now. It's harsh but I'm a SuJu fan. I love him regardless. The MV is part of the other MVs so you can see familiar scenes.. I love it! It'd be nice if it has a movie.

I am a flame



This is to promote Guangzhou Asian Games to attract volunteers to participate. HanGeng smiles is so sweet. I know this is just a promo song, I like it. The scenes were heartwarming but HanGeng part was awkward. If I were to direct this, (um, I am a multimedia student okay.)I would make him be a part of all the scene..HanGeng would have a walk, look at the volunteers and probably join in to help. I mean, if he's going to sing in front of a microphone, at least make the set look like a real studio.

Phew. This is hard.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...