Sunday 26 September 2010

I miss A'st1

A'st1 (pronounce as A Style) disband last year but I still love them..I'm happy for Hanbyul now (he's with Monday Kiz) but I want to see JangMoon debut again. A beautiful voice like that must reappear! It would be a waste not to.

So I was bored and want to research for materials to blog, and I got this.



It's a song was aired before the debut but never got released. What a nice surprise. That voice!! Jangmoon voice melts me..a short cut, I wish it was longer! Nevertheless thank you Purplefanoo! I love the picture she choose for the video, some random updates of the boys..

DSP, see now you don't have any male groups!! I wasn't surprised with SS501 leaving the company!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...