Saturday 25 September 2010

MPV Review : Hot Potato Confession

I usually post only new songs for MPV Reviews and while this could be considered as old song by now, I haven't check this out yet. I've been wanting to do so but as you know I got caught up with the idol frenzy. I choose to do this song because it's by Kim C's band. :D

Music



It started with a slow tempo, almost like a depress feel to it. As the song progress, the song lives up and it's cheerier! I have heard this song on the show 1D2N so I'm familiar to it. I love the acoustic in this song, it plays a lot of raw emotion. Kim C voice is soothing despite it's raspy. The chorus is enjoyable, I'm imagine if this song was sung in the concert, people would sing a long to it.

Level of Likeness : 9/10

Performance



The thing about why I don't fancy bands that much is because the camera tend to focus on the vocalist ONLY. I want to see the rest too, probably long shoot is better for bands. I wish Kim C clean up a little...he's way too scruffy! It's nice that this is live.

Level of Likeness : 7/10

Video



I wonder if this is the real MV because it doesn't feel like it's properly done. I do like the scenes of the movie but it's just messy. The song is an OST for a movie so I'm sad it doesn't have another MV.

Level of Likeness : 7/10

Overall Success : A-

(grades ranging from A+ to C-)

Credits to : Daeum Entertainment
Reviewed by : HallyuSurfer

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...