Saturday 28 November 2009

Because of You



I'm not a big fan of After School but I may just be right now! The performance at Music Bank was really nice although I'm not exactly loving the outfits.

It's not that I didn't like After School, because I did like "Ah" and "Diva"! I even like "Dream Girl"! I just got occupied with other female groups like SNSD, Kara and 4Minute or maybe I was jealous of leader Park Ga Hee for being YooChun's ex-gf! LOL

I was a little sad when smiley SooYoung left the building and a little mad when they add another two new members. I almost didn't want to check out the single "Because of You". I did anyway and loving it! Watching the performance, looks like newbie Raina had more lines! So glad UEE did not!

JungAh look really weird with short hair and Beckha my favourite member don't look good with blonde. Gahee is great..looking good everytime! Nana..nana who? she along with UEE and Juyeon didn't really had much parts.

Overall it's nice song but they need to work on balancing the new line-up. Don't learn it from 2PM, learn it from SNSD. SNSD is really clever with each members lines, you will notice everyone parts!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...