Saturday 14 November 2009

Did You Know?

It's pretty amazing with comments posted on Youtube, you discover something new!

AJ's Wiping Tears Perf


You may already know that the two rappers(DooJoon and JunHyung) are now group members of AJ (Lee Ki Kwang) in Beast, but did you know that one of the back up dancer is Blondie YoSeob?!

I just found out recently. Yoseob is the farthest right so probably that's why I didn't notice him. I love this song very very much I can't believe Yoseob is in the BG!

Here's the MV but it's really hard to see Yoseob.



I'm not really sure but maybe you could spot Yoseob or DooJoon or JunHyung..I thought I saw them!

Dancing Shoes by AJ


Stop at 2.27 the clearest I can get to see Yoseob and maybe DooJoon! I think JunHyung is at the left side.. it's too fast to confirm or deny!

Correct me if I'm wrong!

Anyway, I found a clearer video..I'm pretty sure I can't find Jun Hyung but DooSeob!



Check out the MV as well, you might find more than just HyunAh!

Just in case you're not familiar with Blondie as Brunette. Kawaii!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...