Thursday 5 November 2009

Yesung replace JongHyun??



Say what?!

In case you have not known about it yet, JongHyun is sick with Influenza A H1N1. For tomorrow's(6th Nov) Music Bank, Yesung will perform Jonghyun's part, LIVE!

I'm excited for the SMLove but I think they shouldn't do anything until JongHyun feels better! Yesung has strong vocals like JongHyun but it's going to be very weird I think!

Just a LOL moment, I thought JongHyun should be replace either Amber or DongHae..at least you can see familiar faces on stage! But then again, JongHyun is sporting a similar hairstyle with Yesung! (refer to the picture) How irony, both of them in one picture..

P/s I know I'm suppose to be studying but I need a break.. :P Wish me luck~~!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...