Sunday 29 November 2009

A'ST1 disbandment rumors

Just when I thought I have nothing to write suddenly A'ST1 disbandment rumors comes up!

I feel so hurtful to hear about this issue, I was going to blog about promoting them on my "2009 in 31 day" I didn't expect I would write in a different way later..

What's confirm is Tomo has left the building! I can shout all the swear words right now because his statement made me so furious! (note that I took from AllKpop , might have mistranslation.)

NOV. 27


Long time no see!
It's getting warmer these days right?

I returned to Korea. I officially left A'ST1.
Thanks all the people who supported me until now.

Now I am an ordinary person too.
I think I'll find a part-time job in a convenience store
.

WTF, work in a convenience store? Are you trying to make me laugh? I thought it should be getting colder?

NOV. 29

Good evening!

Well the reason why I left was because I had no job and
because I have to think about the future. And that led me
to take that decision.
I think my withdrawal will be officially announced next week.

To be honest, it's partly our responsibility if we don't bring
good results, but it can't be helped either.

If someday I have to work again in the music industry,
I'd like to erase that.


Shut up, No Job? DSP is a meanie to eh? Once you're in you'll never out! Why quit altogether huh?!

I hate this. I really do. Why is November such a bad month? it seem like it's true..A'ST1 is OVERRRR..I really do like A'ST1, this is heartbreaking. On a lighter note, I hope my dream of seeing JangMoon doing solo comes true!

2008 saw a lot of Boyband debut, SHINee being my favourite (SM biased) and A'ST1 being second. I like A'ST1 very much because of JangMoon and has Chinese and Japanese member.

A'ST1 with "1234 Back"


A'ST1 with "Yearning of the Heart"


A'ST with "Dynamite"


Random clips








Credits to Allkpop

UPDATE

Looks like International Fans believe in the rumors

Check PurpleFanoo YT channel, background image statement said

"080424 Debut, 091127 Disband,Time goes too fast, Is it time to say goodbye already?:-("

TT___TT DAMN YOU DSP(A'ST1 label)!

You know how goodbye should be? QUIET.. no news and leave when you're on top!

you're just hurting us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great web log. I spend hours on the net reading blogs, about tons of various subjects. I have to first of all give praise to whoever created your theme and second of all to you for writing what i can only describe as an fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and honestly you got it. The combining of demonstrative and upper-class content is by all odds super rare with the astronomic amount of blogs on the cyberspace.

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...