Monday 23 November 2009

Living Legends of Kpop

SeoTaiJi (aka SeoTaiJi & Boys)

Dubbed as the creator of Kpop, SeoTaiJi is a familiar name for sure. SeoTaiJi is currently doing solo career as a rock singer. As for me, I known him as SeoTaiJi & Boys because his "boys" were Lee Juno(former member SGB Bell Line) and the oh-so-famous YG, Yang Hyeon Seok.

Mega hit Nan Arayo (I know)


H.O.T (High-five Of Teenagers)

Their impact is huge not only in Korea but in China as well at the height of the career. I am only a kpop fan during 2006, which is way over their disband but I can still feel the effects of H.O.T. right now. Basically what I know is JTL ever won MTV Asia Award for Best Korean Artiste, Moon HeeJun as a soloist performing Krock and was heavily bashed in the beginning. KangTa the only one stood by SM,(if not mistaken, just like BoA..He owns some of SM shares) is currently doing military service.

We are the future


(so thankful the future didn't end up like that!) Hoobaes can be seen performing this, just type away in Youtube.

ShinHwa

Probably is the longest still together group, Shinhwa is famous no doubt! I remember watching their MV and Eric in Dramas..yes, I used to love Eric! ahaha but now it's Dongwan. Currently only left Minwoo, Andy and Hyesung are not in Military.. Hyesung won't be going because he had injuries but his recent news was a scandal regarding gambling (crime in Korea). They are from SM but manage to get away more lucky than DBSK. They didn't renew contract and sign into a new company, SM tried to sued them from using "ShinHwa" but Shinhwa won. Shinhwa brotherly love is amazing and I'm sure every Shinhwa Changjo(Fanclub) agrees with me

My favourite MV Once in a lifetime.


look out for YooBin! (WG, former Good Entertainment trainee)

P/s 10 more post before 300post!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...