Monday 30 November 2009

One with DBSK



I'm very confused..I know that this MV use the clips from the movie "A Millionaire's First Love" but I don't recall listening to this song! I think this is a new MV but I can't really be sure since this song isn't new either!

Talking about the song, the title is "One". I remember watching this song perform for their "O Jung Ban Hap" Tour. It's one of the most memorable performance for me as the intro was really cool. I love the English part of this song!



I know "InSa" is in the OST..a great song for a great movie! Lee YeonHee looks so freaking gorgeous as a poor girl! And did I mention HyunBin is in it? LOVEEE~~

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...