Saturday 7 November 2009

Man Man Ha Ni - U-Kiss



I've been a U-Kiss fan since their debut single "Not Young". It's so confusing eveytime they made a comeback. First comeback was retro-ish, and now it's rock-ish!

It's been too much changes for me to handle, image changes and a new member. If you're a new fan or faithful fan, you're probably okay. I'm not okay with this new image! I remember watching limited videos on them..searching and searching for more infos about them. I thought I knew about their personality, I guess I was wrong!

Supposedly they're Hot now, it's hard for me to imagine.

I miss the old U-Kiss!

Just give me time to love this new stuff.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...