Wednesday 4 November 2009

Beast in Oasis



I have not heard this, (yeah, I know..) but I have other things to do you know!

Well, back to the topic..I like the song! I like music box melody and the RnB feel of the song. It's really different from their debut single but it's nice to hear a different sound from them.

BEAST stands for Boys of EAst Standing Tall, probably wants to show that they are versatile but as Beast as in a real Beast, the image doesn't match the song.

Bonus point is the English does make sense! At least I think it's like that.. And unlike Bad Girl, you can hear harmonization! It's nice to hear them singing as a group.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...