Monday 30 November 2009

SM Project Group : Nadia

I'm so sorry, I meant to blog this earlier but I forgot due to DBSK hype!

Nadia is a new addition to the SM Town and boy was I surprised! I have to read a lot of times before settling in the fact that this duo is from SM!

Nadia's version of "Mister" by Kara


It a very different vibe from the usual SM acts. Lots of people have been giving praises to this project group.

Here's a "MaBi" MV Teaser that just releashed today


This is really odd coming from SM, I guess they are trying to shift the attention to this group rather than focusing on DBSK issue? As an SMlover, I am going to support the duo..it's just very different from the usual stuff by SM.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...