Sunday 29 November 2009

G.O.O.D. Luv



I really don't like "Oh Yeah" for the obvious reason too many repeating "Oh Yeah" but G.O.O.D. Luv is G.O.O.D.! so annoying to type

This is the official MV and it does look like a cheap production kind of video however I MUST add that it's better than 2PM "I Hate You" MV! They film this by themselves (but edited by pros) for a mission in their reality show "Art of Seduction". I think they did a good job!

On the song, I love the casualty of it and it's easy on the ears. What I don't like is why G.O.O.D.? Is there meaning to it? NOPE! Just making me suffer to type it on the keyboard!

I begining to love MBLAQ.. My favourite member is DungDung~! He's the same age with me but I'm older for just 4 days! (so precise!)

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...