Wednesday 11 November 2009

Random Talk: 2009 in 31 days!

So what's "2009 in 31 days!" you asked?

Basically it's my personal project for this blog on counting down Kpop biggest event in 2009. 31 days refers to the number of days in the month of December and also represent the number of blogpost you will be reading for December.

I'll be quite busy by December because of exams and projects, so I'll be posting only about the countdown. No news, No updates, Just countdown! It's not going to be easy but I will make it special.

Now it's November, I'll try to post as many blog as I could before the big countdown. 2009 to me is a very dynamic year, I have lots of great stuff happening however bad events are the ones remembered most.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...