Saturday 21 November 2009

Beast performs Lies!



=.= What?? on red carpet..? Unique maybe, but I would still prefer red carpet as a walkway not a stage.

Leader DooJoon isn't with the group due personal matters. (aww, I miss him already!) JunHyung looking good! He should have that hairstyle more often. The dance formation seems new..not something I'm familiar with. Of course like any other Big Bang fan, I'm so excited about this performance particularly because of HyunSeung! He did awesome and seen smiling through out the performance!

Let's see..JunHyung as GD, HyunSeung as SeungRi, AJ as TaeYang, YoSeob as DaeSung and DongWoon as TOP? Nooooo..they cut TOP's part, my favourite part of Lies..:( I wished DongWoon had lines..I know he's talented too!

I think my BEAST dream has been achieved. DooJoon and DongWoon to perform 2PM performance?Check! HyunSeung to perform Big Bang performance?CHECK!!

Beast performs Again & Again


Mnet is good with special stage, we got to see former member Wonder Girls' HyunAh perform "Tell Me".



it's a dream come true, former members/eliminated members got to perform what was supposed to be their breakthrough performance.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...