Sunday 1 November 2009

Kdrama Review: You're Beautiful



I always like tomboy character so I knew I must watch this!


This story is about an idol group called A.N.Jell which consist of Leader and Vocalist TaeKyung, Guitarist ShinWoo, Drummer Jeremy and Sub vocalist MiNam. Minam is actually a girl who helping her twin brother who undergoes some surgery. Guess who will find out "Minam"'s real gender first?



This is so Hana Kimi! I am so inlove with this drama that I have finished up to episode 8 in two days.. now I have to wait for the next..Can't wait!


Park Shin Hye(MiNam) is really a girl in my eyes.. she didn't even try to fake the voice! but it's ok.. I don't want to turn lesbian..LOL I love her innocent character and she's really is beautiful! I mean, refering to Taiwan's Hana Kimi.. Ella looks like a drag when she becomes a girl! OMO!!! Memories..LOL


Geunseuk(TaeKyung), He's a good actor but I feel like he overacts..it's ok though..I mean there are people like that right? Just don't agree with the clean freak part because it seem not matching..and Night blindess? Omg, this guy is trouble!


YeongHwa (ShinWoo) is definitely my favourite! he's a smart and really thoughtful. Too bad he is too good for himself..oh well, at least in my dreams, he's MINE..LOL


HongKi(Jeremy) The funny guy and just like in Hana Kimi..he will be like Jiro! SOOOOO CUTE! Opps, sorry I give some spoilers already! It's weird not seeing him as the lead singer..He had the nicest blonde I've seen with Korean guys!


Last word from me,

Watch it!

1 comment:

Pasira said...

mcm syok!!mayb later la sa tgk...

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...