Saturday 28 November 2009

Kdrama Review : Iris



This drama is shown in KBS World and why would I miss watching this? Personally I'm not a fan of action movie but that doesn't mean I don't expect anything!

Currently I've been reading about good reviews and with amazing cast, no doubt I'm having high hopes about this drama. I have watched 1st 2 episode already and it's good!

It's my 1st time seeing Lee Byung Hun in action and he's really charismatic! His English is good, no surprise since he did act in a hollywood movie "G.I. Joe" remember? His interaction with one of my favourite faces, Kim TaeHee is really sweet.

I'm not up for the action but rather the story behind Lee Byung Hun character..I like mystery plot and I'm glad I have something to look forward to beside relationship. Like most Kdrama, you know who's going to end up with who just by looking at the cast and Iris is no different.

Who should watch it?

Big Bang fan!! T.O.P. is in it! He looks really good in acting! Don't forget to watch it V.I.P.!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...