Friday 13 November 2009

GD and YB

Taeyang's Wedding Dress MV



I wasn't really expecting much because I'm not a big fan of Hiphop but I love the music, especially the intro! And this may seem like an obsessive fan comment but the main lady isn't as pretty as the one in "Look at me" MV! and ooooooh they kiss! >_< my eyes! WHY!!!!!!

A little out of topic, the dance break scene one of Taeyang outfit reminds me of sumazau (Kadazan dance) because the outfit look like he wore the skraf for you to dance..LOL

GD's A Boy MV

I actually like this MV. I like he added his old video of himself in this MV, proves he isn't afraid to show his childhood picture like many Kpop artiste. The song, it was ok..but nothing makes me like it too much. GD is really creative and I like he's pushing his limits.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...