Wednesday 18 November 2009

Yeah!



According to KBS2TV's Music Bank website, Sunday of CSJH is listed on the performers lists for this week's show. She is set to feature for hip-hip artist H-Eugene's performance, pitching in her vocals.

H-Eugene on the 18th said, "'Love Alarm' was a song originally recorded by Nora Eights. I'm pretty good friends with Sunday and when I asked her to feature for me, she readily accepted."

I'm happy to know CSJH news because it's about time! Stephanie is down with hip pain so no news lately about the girls except Lina becomes a CEO.

I hope Stephanie gets better, CSJH should be showing the current girl groups how it should be done! Plus, I really need my dose of SMLove, SHINee recently does a stage with f(x) and it's calling for more LOVE!

Credit :AllKpop

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...