Wednesday 4 November 2009

Random Talk : K-Blogz

Random Talk Again, I just feel like writing a long post.

I love reading K-Blog, and I think you know that my favourite site is AllKpop. I love it because it's fast in getting the latest information and I love the writers like Poopiness, Coolsmurf, lilchoiboy, delacroix, johnnydorama...pretty much everyone.

Back in the days, I didn't like AllKpop because it's pervy but they have changed tremedously and their layout is great, I didn't have to read everything..I like to have that choice to not read about certain articles.

Another site I like is Kbites, introduced by my friend. The writer has a similar writing style with coolsmurf which is unbiased. The writings allowed you to have your own opinion. I really want to have that kind of writing style but my blog is about unleashing the obsession!

And I do have sites that I don't like but I do read time to time.. Shenyuepop, it's perhaps the most nasty site! The writers like to bash a lot! I read it sometimes because for occasional laugh but they can go overboard! I think their most sensational post is regarding SNSD Incident.

Seoulbeats, or should I call Elliebeats is OK but there's a lot times it become biased. I like Ellie but she makes the site a lot about herself rather than focusing more on Kpop artist. Sure, she writes creatively but everytime I read an article in Seoulbeats, I don't have to see the writer to know if it's Ellie or not.

I know this is pure coincidence or not, AllKpop loves SMTown, Kbites loves YGFamily and Seoulbeats loves JYP! just some observation!

My personal note to all K-bloggers out there,

Spend your time loving not hating..
Comparison isn't always necessary!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...