Sunday 29 November 2009

300th Post!!

Yeah~~~ Finally reaching to my favourite no.3! with a double 0

This month alone I have reached over 50 post, I'm really amazed with myself because it always hard to come up with new post. Last year I tried my best to reached 100 post.. now I'm almost to my 200 post this year! I almost didn't continue this blog with two months of dissapearing. Now, I'm back for good!

To celebrate, Beast comes up with a new remix of "Bad Girl"


And MIR and G.O. acts cutely for us too!


This will be the last time I'm going to post 100, 200, 300 post special..it's only a mark to represent that I'm no longer a rookie at K-blogging!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...