Monday 2 November 2009

The fight isn't over yet..



A short statement from YunHo and ChangMin (ALLKPOP)

We five members of DBSK signed the same contract with the same clauses for the past five years, and have worked together under same conditions with utmost trust in the company, each other and our dreams. We intend to share our dream and future with the company and keep the promises we made in the contract. DBSK was made by SME and we intend to work as DBSK with SME.

No other company can create DBSK, as only SME can provide the best production and management team available. The three members should know better than anyone else that SME is the one who knows DBSK the best and made us the best. We intend to keep trust and promise and thus intend to stay with SME. DBSK's grand future will be with SME. We believe that our Korean promotion, planned for next spring, should be prepared at least six months in advance before our future as one DBSK becomes unclear. If the other three members truly want to stay as one DBSK, they must make a decision before it's too late.


Despite the recent case ruling in favour of YooChun,JaeJoong and Junsu, this battle isn't over and it seem it has only just begun.

I'm very confuse now, who should I believe? Why is entertainment turning into a politic matter? This is very depressing! If you look at my profile picture, you know I am a fan of DBSK and they are one of the reason I'm so loving Kpop.

Those statement above is making me sad..nothing hurts me more than knowing the group members are not on the same page.. After all this time, have you guys been pretending? Pretending to like each other..and teach me the meaning of team spirit? you got me, I was fooled all along!

Yes, I might be wrong.. but why does your company seem to be more important than each other? Why can't you be like Shinhwa?? Now I don't care if you're not going to be as succesful as Shinhwa when you leave SM..I care about Dong Bang Shin Ki, the Dong Bang Shin Ki I know.. The Dong Bang Shin Ki that wants to be together forever!

I felt betrayed. I'm beginning to think that the rumour was true (read here) Please, don't betray your fans..Please make me wrong, wrong of thinking such ways..I'm sad

read this and this

UPDATE! (this is so going to be my longest post..I'm sorry)

Okay, Now the parents are involve? What???? This is going out of hands? Bloody..(sorry had to let at least one out) There are grown ups! the are legally adults, no longer a minor and the parents are involved? I don't recalled them having a psychology disfunction, (remember Britney?)

Mr. Chung, the father of Yunho, stated:

The two members who did not involve themselves in this legal dispute are the real victims here. They suffered from financial loss, psychological suffering and most importantly they lost their reputation. Who is to compensate them for their losses? I intend to ask the three members this: Whatever the reason, why do you intend to cause such great controversy and drive DBSK, an international brand name, into a break-up? Do you care at all about the other two members and their suffering?

The beauty product business wasn't something that was supervised by SME. On top of that, the beauty product company itself wasn't very trustworthy. When it was started, I felt that DBSK's reputation could potentially suffer from involvement with that company and advised my son of the issue. He shared my concerns as well, and that is why he did not involve himself in the business. SME later asked the three members to withdraw from the business but their parents resisted unreasonably. Mr. Shim (Changmin's father) and I tried to convince them as well but they simply refused to change their minds. I later learned that the three members took up legal actions against SME without consulting me nor Mr. Shim. DBSK is not owned by those three members only. They ignored not only the controversy that would rise but also the rights of other two members.


Mr. Shim, father of Changmin, stated:

Simply put, the other three members took legal actions against SM because of the beauty product business matter and other reasons which involve their financial gains. What they claim as their reasons, reasons such as unfair contract and unclear profit division are merely excuses to hide the true reason behind their actions. After the three members started the beauty product business, one of the parents called me and told me shenanigans like "This business can be worth millions or even billions in the future. When we tell the media that DBSK has started a business, share price of our company will hit the roof - we will tell you in advance so you can profit from the information."

Three members claim that the contract is unfair and calculations are unclear, but my son and I have read over the contract with SM clearly and agreed to all clauses, from the very first contract through all five revisions that have been made. For every income my son has received I reviewed all of the the numbers. I feel sorry for the three members and their parents as they must know of the truth but they continue to make false claims."




Credit to ALLKPOP

T_T So, this is all about the money? I can't take this anymore..I don't know how to react! I'm already hitting myself for buying DBSK stuff.. I can't believe I made them turn into like this..I can't believe I'm a part of this whole mess! This is not happening, it's my fault..I wish we all are kept into the dark, still believing the DBSK is forever..

Quoted from Mr. Chung "why do you(YooChun, JaeJoong & JunSu) intend to cause such great controversy and drive DBSK, an international brand name, into a break-up?"

Word, this all I need.. I believe in rights..everybody should have the rights. I believe if they need to bring up a matter in court, it's their right. It seem Mr. Chung didn't believe the fans' love.

That statement make me doubt even more. DBSK is probably never in good terms with each other. who cares about controversy? it always fades..rekindled only when times are bad and now you believe they're going to break up?

Just shut up already, go back and pretend like this never happen is your best solution.. keeping it quiet and this matter will solve through time..Why do you have to speak up? Go to court.. and make it private..I just want to remember Dong Bang Shin Ki I love..Not because of this incidence!

Just to look back to my memory..here are my previous post, it might be a little creepy..

DBSK Prediction Btw it's raining..is it a sign?

and

My thoughts about Breakup right after Jay departure.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...