Wednesday 4 November 2009

You're Beautiful OST

The OST for this drama have different version depending on the story line because this is a story about Idols. I choose my favourite version!



Lee HongKi "As Ever"
Yeah, He sings! It's nice to hear him in the background and I can totally see F.T. Island do this single.



A.N.Jell "Promise You"

Weird..I mean there's nothing wrong but it's weird hearing an actor sings good! In drama actor always sing out of tune! It's Ok but I don't really enjoy the song.



Park Shin Hye "Without Words"

I love love this song, am not going to tell you why because it's a spoiler if you didn't watch the drama. She doesn't have a really strong vocals but it's not bad. I still think she's a girl..she can't convice me as a guy. she's too feminine!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...