Monday 9 November 2009

KBS World Schedule

Here it goes again, another round of new KBS World Schedule!

Attention!
This schedule only refers to Malaysian Time and other country with the same time zone. Only MimieJay's favourite shows will appear in this post, for more information go to KBS Website

Monday
5.00PM Vitamin
6.05PM Yu Huiyeol Sketchbook

Tuesday
5.00PM Star Golden Bell
6.15PM Invisible Youth [NEW]
11.20PM Entertainment Weekly

Wednesday
5.00PM Roundtable Plus [now with subs!]
6.10PM Let's Go Dream Team 2 [back again!]
11.20PM Star Golden Bell [Repeat!}

Thursday
5.00PM Chit Chat of the Global Beauty
6.10PM Entertainment Weekly
11.20PM Happy Together

Friday
5.40PM Music Bank
11.20PM Two Days One Night

T_T no more Eng subbed Music Bank! I couldn't find it..I know it's late broadcast but I like it having subtitle. Arghhhh.. Not again, IlBakYi is near midnight! I'm ok with the new schedule but Two days One Night..Although I sleep really late but I can't watch TV late night because it makes me sleepy even when it's really funny. Worst it's on Friday! I only can see it (recording) on Monday night because Saturday and Sunday is my Mum's chinese drama marathon..My favourite day would be Tues-Wed!

P/s I was searching for KBS World Website on Google and found my blog on first page! Woot!

Another side note, Do you know it's Kim Jae Dong Last episode this week?? I missed it yesterday (bloody astro max decoder) and I hope to watch it today! I did watch the preview and why can't they invite good guest..I mean, I barely know some of them!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

tq for the list. i was looking for invincible youth & music bank show.
im not really happy with the new broadcast time

Anonymous said...

I can translate it!
제가 해석해줄 수 있어요!

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...