Tuesday 3 November 2009

Favourite in Group Part 2

Based on the Feedjit,this post is most famous. So here's part 2 featuring female groups

Cheong Sang Ji Hee the Grace


Stephanie
I really like the way she moves!

Wonder Girls


SunMi
Probably biased..LOL but she's the best among WG members!

SNSD


Soo Young
I like really character and this girl isn't afraid to say what's on her mind. Feisty but cool one!

2NE1


Bom
It was really hard to pick but Bom was the reason I followed their career, I love her since her single with Big Bang.

f(x)


Sulli
Yeah, I outgrew Amber already.. I pick Sulli because she's sweet as ever!

T-ara


Boram
I just can't believe she's older than me when she looks so young! Her father is a celebrity as well.

4Minute


HyunA
True, I'm sick of her but she really stands outs from the rest..(go figure!) She just have that charm.

Secret


SunHwa
I thought she's really cute in Untouchable performance and I'm excited she debuted!

Kara


Nicole
everybody's best friend..how could you not like her? She's awesome!

Jewelry


EunJung
Seems like a nice girl!





No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...