Tuesday 3 November 2009

The four stage

Mnet, KBS, MBC and SBS have their own music shows and here is my review about each show. I'll be talking about the performance not the whole show, and since my current obsession is Beast, it's Beast performance all the way! :P

Mnet Mcountdown starts first on Thursday.



Blue blue blue... It seem Mcountdown likes blue lighting so much.. I love the dance break lighting. The camera shoots are alternating between group shots and single shots which is not really creative. The stage is a little too simple

KBS Music Bank on Friday



I like the effort of making the stage nicer but sometimes it's not working. The lighting here is okay..not irritating to the eye and suitable. The camera angle here is very good. There's shot from top and bottom, and my only complain is the single shot is so fast..!


MBC Music Core on Saturday



I like the single shot here because the performer are looking straight to the camera. I didn't like that sometimes the camera angle is weird and occasionally the camera doesn't capture the person singing on group shots. The lighting isn't necessary..it's doesn't do much to the performers. I don't really like the Sound system here.

ends with SBS Inkigayo on Sunday



Everything is pretty much ok, stage is simple.. But sometimes the performers look sweaty! Camera transition is just a little too fast. It's a good stage.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...