Friday 20 November 2009

Random Talk : Mindset changed

Kpop change my life, literally...

If I were to catergorize myself, I would fall in a group of conservative. Yeap, I have an old mind.. =.= but it changed a little thanks to Kpop culture. Here's few of mindset change I've gone through.

1. Lip-Synching

I really have a major issue about not singing LIVE and I would some sort of bash singers that do so. I felt that since singing is their job, lip-synch is a fraud! But I have seen more than once lip-synch performance and I got used to it so it's not biggie for me anymore. There's health reason, there's audio system reason and sometime dancing and singing at the same time is very hard.

Guess which one is lip-synch?

Super Junior's Mirror and Man in Love

2. Plastic Surgery

I don't know if this is authentic, because the before picture looks like Kang Ji Young of Kara! If it is real, I need to know that plastic surgeon! It's a picture of Honey Lee Miss Korea 2006.


I'm not a fan of changes so I do dislike PS. I love natural things and it took me a while before accepting the fact that almost all celebs had gone through the knife. I began to accept PS because I realize that the society is harsh, it must be a pain to received criticism about your looks. We worry about getting old and we like to see ourself as perfect. I sometimes feels like changing my big nostrils.. :P (Thank Goodness I'm broke)

3. Gay

Well, not really... I would still pray that any gay person would turn straight. I'm quite religious so if someone ask me, I'd be honest about it. I just apply "as long as you don't bother me" concept. What I meant by changes is that everytime I saw bromance (Brother+Romance) I would scream Gay! LOL Now I think it's cute.. I think you're only a true Kpop fan when something so gay in the past become "How CUTE!"

Remember JaeHo couple anyone? LOL


HaengBok MV


I used to think this is the most gay video..my mind changed after seeing them crying in a show (I forgot title) but here's another video


No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...