Saturday 10 July 2010

Best Kpop ever!

Why didn't I think of this earlier..I was having a stump on my ideas then, I got the easiest way out. Making a "best" post..ahaha it's my blog, I can do whatever!

Let's make it TOP 5
5. Untouchable Tell Me Why feat. HwaYoung



I love this song at first listen.. the mixture of HwaYoung's awesome high pitch vocals and smooth raps by Untouchable. Tell Me Why is a single from the 1st album Quiet Storm is on my list "MUST BUY". This song makes me listen until I get sick of it and still could return loving it a lot.

4. SNSD Into the new world



We need more of this kind of song in Kpop. The lyrics are beautiful as it's encouraging to be better. I love it's not cutesy nor sexy..the typical concept. The perfect song for debut.

3. DBSK Holding back the tears



It's particular hard to choose songs from the legendary group. Though sadden by their current situation, there's no doubt DBSK is one of the main reason why I'm so obsess with Kpop. New fans might not know this but DBSK actually debuted as an acapella group, hence my favorite songs by them are NOT dance songs. Holding back the tears is the OST of Vacation, DBSK drama written by my favorite member Micky YooChun.

2. Big Bang Lies



Originally writen for GD solo, I'm so glad it turn out as group single because this song is perfect for them to get recognize. I love the emotion of the song, I love how the parts is distributed and it's just perfect. A little contribution by Gummy in the telefon part..:D

1. Super Junior Miracle



Didn't even have to think for this one..No matter what, this song will always remain no.1 in my list. If it wasn't for this song, I might be just a casual listener of Kpop instead of obsessing the way I am today. Actually the video made me a fan. I love the adorable and the cuteness of the video..something that is so rare in the international market. For new fans of Kpop would think it's gay..but it's not. It's brotherly love! I wished they reshoot this video and add KyuHyun..It would be my dream come true!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...