Wednesday 7 July 2010

MPV Review : Code-V Addiction

Back in 2007, I was in form 5...obsessing with SuJu,Big Bang and DBSK. In the same year, Bless debuted. Now they're back with a cooler name and I have a feeling they are here to stay!

Music



It sound like Super Junior's Neorago in the intro..I'm not pointing fingers here..I love having sense of familiarity in new song. It's a dance number but you could still hear beautiful voices behind the heavy rhythm. This song is good, from the beginning to the end..I love the whole arrangements.

Level of Likeness: 9/10

Performance



Yeah..back to the good ole 5 member group! Everyone have a distinct facial look, this should be easy to memorize. The performance is a little bit boring for me..I find it a little messy in the choreography but there's no doubt their vocals are good. The group is a little old for the title "idol" but Leeteuk is one, it's not impossible.

Level of Likeness : 6/10

Video



LOL..I didn't realise the "Bless is back" nice touch there! The overall concept is a bit puzzle for me..I don't get the connection of the objects. I think it might be symbolic, it's more towards poison rather than sense of addiction. There's some cool special effects and I love the hue of the B&W.

Level of Likeness:8/10

Overall Success : A-

(grades ranging from A+ to C-)

Credits to : Good EMG
Reviewed by : HallyuSurfer

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...