Thursday 15 July 2010

MPV Review : SISTAR Push Push

Another newbie, Sistar is a female group consist of 4 members. I don't have much thought about this group because frankly I'm not a huge fan of female idol.

Music



The song is fun to listen and dance to. It's a little cutesy here and there but it's bearable. I don't love this song but I don't hate it.

Level of Likeness : 6/10

Performance



Awesome stage..fits well on the concept..it's so lively and bright! The dance choreography is a little boring but it's cute. The outfits should be louder to pull more attention, I guess they are afraid being compare to 2NE1..(but some netizen can't stop comparing nevertheless)

Level of Likeness : 8/10

Video



I like it when they put names on MV especially if you're a debut. It makes it easier for fans to learn the names. I don't believe that they're below 5 feet..because I'm over it and they looked taller than me. Not much storyline but I like the video concept. It's lively and bright just like their stage performance. The fun special effects suits the mood of the video. Cute boys...:P

Level of Likeness : 8/10

Overall Success : A-

(grades ranging from A+ to C-)

Credits to : Starship Entertainment
Reviewed by : HallyuSurfer

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...