Monday 5 July 2010

Watch KBS World on Internet!

I like watching TV alone so I always record my favorite shows and watch it at my own time. It comes in handy whenever I had to go Miri or other trips. However my place is always struck by lightnings and often my recording will be gone and I have to skip that show.

As you know, Youtube isn't like before where the Korean shows (with subtitles) are a lot and easy to search. Now it's getting harder and you have to be fast before the video gets deleted.

Now that problem is solved with KBS World on Internet!! Well, it's only KBS at the moment I hope other TV station follow because I really want to watch Strong Heart and We Got Married!

Head down to KBS World now! All you need is to sign up and sign in. :D

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...