Wednesday 28 July 2010

Solar, sun, matahari, TAEYANG BABY!

My very first VLOG is coming up! It will be about TaeYang's Deluxe Edition Solar Album. Yes, I am one of the 30 000 fans who get their hands on the album!

I'm currently editing video and taking pictures of it...but there's a story about it first that I would like to tell..ahaha

Well, I got it on last Saturday but I only opened it today! With my good friend mariaeva11, no less! I was really scared opening it because it's expensive so I want like somebody to push me to open it LOL. We meet up this morning and open it really slowly...OMG! I got TaeYang's half-naked autograph picture! I was hoping to get that one and I did! Damn I'm lucky!


Yes, mine's is the last picture!! Haha my initial reaction was to cover it up, what, should I drool meh? lol. I gave the T-shirt to my friend...before you call me crazy, I'm not. It's better for me to give it to her than me keeping it. 

First, I'm not a TaeYang fan... I mean, I love him but not to wear his name on me! SeungRi is my favorite so yeah.. SeungRi name on me is fine, not TaeYang. :D Second, it's white short sleeves..means, I would probably wear it with a jacket hence covering up his name..what's the point then? Lastly my friend deserves it..she's a TaeYang fan. I know how badly she wants it, and I could trust her keeping it beautifully. If it was me..I can't handle white shirt..really, it must have stain somewhere! Plus, I never got her a gift and she's someone I know since I was 7 and still in contact. 

Big Bang DVD mission still not complete. aish, nevermind I got 1/5 of Big Bang! shall be happy with it! YG, you mau kasi bankrap sa ka? Album so nice wan, like art..gila mata mau beli sja! DVD pun mahal gila.

1 comment:

Pasira said...

hhahhah true true...apa story lg ni...thanks again ah...iya sa jg btul2 ni..sa tayang2 sama adik sa kekkekekke

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...