Wednesday 7 July 2010

OMONA SHINDONGIE!!!!


This post is meant to be annoying, I can't believe ShinDong of Super Junior announced his wedding plans so soon. I understand that he did give some hint at his "Thanks to" section on the 4th album but this is too much!

I hate that everyone seem to congratulation him. It's even worse that one mention "Thanks Goodness it's ShinDong, if it's the other SuJu member I would faint" or something like that...I don't get it. As a SuJu fan, any member who announce to be married is just sad news.

ShinDong, you are famous..Just because you're chubby it doesn't make you any less likeable. I'm such in a bad mood.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...