Monday 26 July 2010

SuJu oh SuJu

I personally think that I can [succeed as a solo artist], but I like Super Junior better.” ~ YeSung

I meet my brother and he's a casual fan of Kpop..um, he introduce to me Asian music and I become obsess with Kpop, my brother just like music in general. Funny thing about him is that he know SuJu better than SNSD..he say they all looked the same. AHAHA Okay going off topic, well he asked me, what happen to SuJu ah?

Gosh, this is one question I wished I don't have to answer. He specifically asked HanKyung..argh, I just felt down at the sound of the question. I just tell him the simple story..so he would understand and I wouldn't teared up. Then he asked Kibum..this one, I don't know how to answer. I just get mad whenever I hear his name.

WHERE ARE YOU KIBUM!! AND I'm referring to Kim KiBum of Super Junior!

Almost all the time I wished SM would announced KiBum is leaving or something so E.L.F. would march outside SM building and boycott for KiBum to be active in SuJu...He's not even on MV or pictures! Worst of all, he wasn't present when KangIn entered military!

Grrr.. dang, it's just a simple dream of mine to witness a full 13 members on stage once. I'd be happy with only an appearance.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...