Monday 26 July 2010

G.na feat DooJoon



OMGosh, DooJoon sure knows how to tease! His ending is just so right at the moment. Where's JunHyung? I miss him already..I could hear his voice on the MR..obviously they didn't have time to record it to DooJoon's version.

G.na also did it with Mario on Music Bank



Now, I'm confuse..is DooJoon's lyric different or not..I'm pretty sure the English lyrics are the same. Mario's version is very his style..when is he going to do a comeback btw? he's good..I like his previous single.

and my girl HyunA show her rapping skills on Music Core.



Of course, HyunA had a different lyric but still smooth. Love it!

In another news, apparently G.na has D cup and got accused of plastic surgery. It is possible to have big breast without surgery...don't know what's the fuss about it. Big breast is nothing but fat..ergh, and cause back pain.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...