Thursday 1 July 2010

Idol Analysis : CDs

The trend of CDs now is releasing Mini-album as you know the sales of CD isn't encouraging and the cost of production doesn't come cheap.

I never like the concept so I won't be buying mini album and just wait for the full length album because as I notice, all the songs from the mini album also appear on the full length album.

Die hard fans might purchase everything but I can't do that..I'm not that crazy yet and I don't see I'm going to be like that!

It started with DBSK, I remembered Mirotic had several version and then repackage version. I only bought the repackage version because I didn't like the pictures of the other version plus it has more songs. As for SuJu's Sorry Sorry album, I bought version A and repackage because I love both pictures..yes, the main reason of me buying the album is the pictures.. I saw the Oh album by SNSD but as I hate the song..I didn't buy it and waited for the repackaged Run Devil Run.

Today, wanting to waste time at Speedy..the worker show me SuJu 4th Album in both version! She save it for me of course..I was initially shock by two version until I remember it's SuJu...The fans were given about a week difference on the release date but I was given both at the same time...how am I to save? While I do have the money for both (cost about RM50 each) but I just spend on Beast album. I wished I didn't enter the shop today, because I had to buy right away...She told me that the both version were the only copies send to their shop. It's bad enough for me to ask them to book it for me (it's a business thing) so I took the version A.

I sort of tell them I'll buy the other version later...I hope she sells it anyways..I don't think I'll be buying that because I'm waiting for the repackage one which is going to be released any time soon in Korea.

Sneaky SM sure knows how to get fans buying albums. I open the CD and pop! there's a little card with Leeteuk's signature...does that mean there are 9 other ones? Oh goodness..I can't spend to buy another 9 to get the other members!!!DIE LA

Okay this analysis is barely informative but this is a blog remember?

UPDATE : OMG!! It's Teukie Bday today! WOW Daebak! I actually buy SuJu Album on his birthday..so freaky that it's the same with SS501 5 year anniversary when I bought SS501 DVD.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...