Monday 5 July 2010

MPV Review : Orange Caramel

Orange Caramel is a sub-unit of After School but it got me puzzle why the name Orange Caramel..I think Kanye West inspired name (college dropout, graduation etc) are better than a food name. I was shocked to see their outfits..and I didn't think I want to do a review but there's a lot support behind them! It must be good like Bo Beep Bo Beep of T-ara!

Music



This is um trot? I actually can't stand trot..I hate over the top voice and that's trot. The rhythm fits right for a Japanese animation but I can't listen to this for the second time.

Level of Likeness :4/10

Performance



I watched it without the audio of course. The dance movement sort of reminds me of trot..the only thing I liked. The stage outfits are downright outrageous but still very fun. Hate the colors..Netherlands, opps..World cup blues..

Level of Likeness: 5/10

Video



AHHHHH isn't that MinHyuk of CN Blue? He's adorable!! Isn't he's like younger than them? Love the set, it's so cute and pretty! Got to love the lightings as well because it made the girl look radiantly beautiful.

Level of Likeness :8/10

Overall Success: B

(grades ranging from A+ to C-)

Credits to : Pledis Entertainment
Reviewed by : HallyuSurfer

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...