Friday 30 July 2010

Kangta and DongHae as judge?

When I read the title I was smiling ear to ear! I was already excited the fact MBC's Infinity Challenges is going to audition for SM Entertainment (you should know by now that it's my favorite company) and now we have two hot guys as judge? Dreams do come true!



Can't wait for this!

I think Kangta would make a good judge since he's like the legendary H.O.T. member and is one of the founder groups in SM Entertainment. He also produce behind the scene a lot so this man is a good choice plus we got to see him in action! As for Donghae...I don't know, I love him but I secretly wished it was ShinDong. At least ShinDong can bring in the laughters. Heck, I actually want the whole Super Junior doing the judge thing. Ahaha that's impossible! It would be cool to see the serious side from the usual bubbly character from idols.

I would love to watch this even more because I got to see the whole thing going on in SM Entertainment! I hope they will do with YG and JYP too..I think YG audition would be extra interesting! I rarely got to see YG in variety shows, (I only watch KBS shows due to lazy to find on internet) plus I've seen SM building a lot of times..I want to see more YG new building!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...