Monday 5 July 2010

MPV Review : 4Minute I My Me Mine

It's only few days ago I blog about their Huh single and now they're back with another single. 4Minute is sure creative with their titles? I don't know..I just don't fancy this kind of title.

Music



Oh my gosh..the heavy bass and the auto-tune suddenly makes a comeback. The song is kind of addicting despite the annoying tune. Probably like Muzik I might grow liking the song.

Level Of Likeness: 5/10

Performance



Woah.. they started really strong! I like the intro. Sohyun and Gayoon hair needs to be better..HyunA kills it with the blonde do! She can practically rock any color! Their outfits are a little boring, it felt like normal cloths not stage outfits. As usual choreography are great!

Level of Likeness:8/10

Video



Heavy graphics..is something I dread add with annoying lightings, this MV isn't something I want to watch again! The girls looked dangerously sexy..weird eye make-up but still decent. Cool blackberry though..

Level Of Likeness: 6/10

Overall Success: B+

(grades ranging from A+ to C-)

Credits to : Cube Entertainment
Reviewed by : HallyuSurfer

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...