Thursday 15 July 2010

Random Talk : HallyuSurfer

This post is indeed about me. I just need to do self evaluation about myself on this blog for a bit and I noticed I write less and it's not good. What happen to me, who write a lot?!

I noticed my MPV Reviews are boring. I keep on repeating the same term. I can't be more creative with my words. Probably it's just for a while right? I'm just trying hard to write 100 post so the quality has gone right? This is bad.

I love writing and I should be good at it. I noticed my writing style changed over the months...I do hope it's for the better. I once checked on my private blog and it's filled with annoying post..have I ever been annoying to you? If I have, I'm sorry and thanks for sticking with me.

I don't want to talk about Kpopped yet because the result isn't in yet. I would definitely blog about it as soon they posted or replied it. May the best gets it.

Okay..resume blogging back to normal

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...