Thursday 15 July 2010

M CountDown Special Stage

Ok..this is only the second special stage I've seen but I got the feeling that 2010 doesn't have great songs. I noticed no one is doing this year's song cover..Music Bank only did Rain's Love Song and HyoRi's Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. The rest are English song..MCountdown is even worse...they're doing old songs like Baby One more time, Girls On Top, Lies, Mirotic...etc. Those songs are great but when can they sing this years' song?

ZE:A Again And Again



This song already got way too many covers that I can't remember all of it. I've seen lots of goods ones so no matter what..this is just another cover. I still love the song but I had enough of it.

MBLAQ Mirotic



I don't know what's with me..but I felt like tearing up watching this. I miss DBSK. I want them back together right now! :( Haha it's under my sky! Whatever..my head still translate it as under my skin.

Sori Girls' on Top



I like this song by BoA..I think Sori did a good job! Too bad it's only a snippet. She's getting popular by day thanks to Invincible Youth. I don't really like the fact she's there but from what I saw she seems pretty nice.

miss A I go crazy because of you



This is the only song that is new? Good choice since miss A is going for the sexy concept. Doing Oh! wouldn't be good but they could do Run Devil Run...maybe not sexy enough.

CN Blue It's Raining



OOOOHHH nice. Actually you should just check everything out. CN Blue is bring in the rock to Kpop!

p/s won't be blogging tomorrow. Super duper busy.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...