Wednesday 21 July 2010

Idol Analysis : Time

Recently the hot topic regarding idol is how long the duration of their singing part..reportedly some idol group doesn't even have a single line!

What's my stance on this? well..obviously I would want the parts to be distributed evenly. Having said that I can't denied that I do know why it's like that. It's up to the producer who get the most line. Who sang which part the best will get it. It's that simple.

Having less lines means idols don't have talent then? Wrong. Talent is what makes them get notice first. Looks is easy to change but you can't change talent. It's wrong to look only at their promoted single. VERY wrong indeed. As you could observed, they do showcase their talents on variety shows and radio shows. Like Sung Min, he's an amazing guitar player and sings well but he doesn't have much lines in Bonamana. Seo Hyun is one mad piano player and she's only getting little part in Oh. They don't have talent now you say? Rubbish.

I often listen to the whole album and there's no doubt they have talent. The thing I hate about Kpop is that they always promote dance songs first no matter what. In the whole album, there's a lot of awesome ballads but they choose dance song. I don't hate dance song, I just wished they promote more ballad song.

Another example is Son Dam Bi, she choose to promote Queen over Can't You See..Can't You See is an amazing ballad song that just stuck where as Queen is annoying cute song. Urgh, tell me you prefer Can't You See because I really can't stand Queen!

It's good to do the whole packaged thing but I would love to see something different.

Hey let's do a mini research. Let's count the seconds together!

DBSK and SuJu Show me your love.



Oh forget it..All I know is Kibum didn't have any lines..I miss this stuff. Summer is almost over and still no freaking summer album. what happen hah?

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...