Thursday 1 July 2010

MPV Review : CN Blue Love

After the success of I'm a loner, the news of CN Blue comebacks is getting me excited on Kpop again! They're back with Love. Btw, I notice a lot of LOVE in titles like Rain's Love song...Seo in Kook with Love U. Love is all year round :P

Music


Compare to their previous single, this song is light hearted but still very CN Blue. They're good with language and the English part do work. JongHyun is awesome..I love his voice more in this song! The slight rockish part wasn't necessary but I guess they want the fans to remember what their talents are.

Level of Likeness:7/10

Performance



With "Blue" in their name, I was expecting them to wear Blue only..:P I don't like green you see, haha. The stage is a little too bright for my liking. I love bassist and JeongShin looks F.I.N.E.! Except his hair looks slightly gayish..ahaha I mean he would look better than me if he's a girl!

Level of Likeness: 7/10

Video



I love their new hairstyle! Chic and clean, nice look for a band! I love the set of the video..it has nice color. It's pretty bizzare to see magnae in a bar but this is for show...have to forget about him being underaged. I have to say though, I don't like watching band's video. I always end up mad because I can't see everyone in the same amount of time. It's the norm for the camera to be on the lead vocalist all the time but the other boys are good looking! It's a waste not to see their faces.

Level of Likeness:7/10

Overall Success : B+

(grades ranging from A+ to C-)

Credits to : FnC Entertainment
Reviewed by : HallyuSurfer

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...