Thursday 29 July 2010

Kpopped

Okay this is it. I'm not joining Kpopped.

I check the website everyday and also check my e-mail regularly but I don't see any sign that I might get the position. It's pass 2 weeks and it's safe to say that I'm not joining them. :(

Actually it would be good to just received an e-mail that says I'm not in..I mean, the anxiety kills. ahaha I mean, what if..they didn't received my e-mail? I double-triple check it and I'm very sure it's sent.

Oh well..I still have my blog! I'm not getting much readers per day but I'm happy I have some regular readers. I won't leave this blog, I promise!

Btw, this is the 70th post..that means 30 more post to go! There's no way I can write that much in 2 days! So this mission is a failure. =( It's been a great journey though! My upcoming project only begins on December, "2010 in 31 Days" :D I still have time to plan.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...