Wednesday 28 July 2010

A HanGeng Update

Hangeng’s new album was released earlier this week in China and he will continue promotions in the country. Thereafter the album will also be released in other Asian countries and currently, he is scheduled to visit Taiwan in August and Singapore (Malaysia to be confirmed) in September for album promotions.

He's coming to Malaysia?????? OMG! Damn, it's definitely KL again. Why don't they come when I'm there. :(

HanGeng release 2 MVs and I'm excited! WooHoo!!

Say No


This is interesting..as you could see at the intro..of the credits..most of them are Korean! I wasn't attentive in the first video but wow..makes me wonder why Korean? I thought he's under a Chinese label now? I don't like to compare but doesn't it reminds you of Lady Gaga's Paparazzi? I mean the beginning of the scene. I like the song..now, I shall be searching at the Chinese corner often for HanGeng CD! The MV is adorable, love his smile here and the view is gorgeous. What a 180 degree change from the 1st MV.

Holding an Umbrella


I like this song..the melody is so soothing..almost like a lullaby. The part where he talks feels weird..I've heard him speaking in Chinese but I got used to him speaking in awkward Korean. OMGOSH!!What's with the ending! I hate it..I wished I read some spoilers so I don't have to watch it..Arghh terrible ending! I hate you - scriptwriters!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...