Tuesday 20 July 2010

SHINee Comeback



Yes, I am SM Town fan..but this is just something I would like to forget.

When I first looked at the promotional picture, I was fine because I'm already immune to their crazy style..except I have add that Key shaved skin on the sides is well weird..and Taemin looking more like a girl with the new hairstyle.

I was tired watching MinHo repeating his Ring Ding Dong dance on Let's Go Dream Team so I was excited for a comeback. Ring Ding Dong was superb but then when I got to know the title track. I'm hesitant. Why does it have to be Lucifer? ergh..I'm already struggling with Run Devil Run. I don't know why they have to say such words.

I don't know if I'm interested to know about the meaning behind it. Let me be wrong!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...