Sunday 11 July 2010

Melody (Moderato) by Krystal



I saw this twice on KBS World but only a glimpse of it. I didn't know Krystal had a solo! She looked freaking normal..ahaha finally look like her age! I'm not sure but I think the guy is Tei..curly lock sure can change the whole appearance.

Moderato means moderately as in speed..The rhythm is, oh gosh..I forgot! All that years of studying Organ doesn't help me at all..I'm guessing it's rumba? Not my favorite rhythm but I enjoyed playing in that rhythm.

Never had a crush on teachers, so I can't understand the storyline..I find it gross. ahaha maybe because I think teachers are like family? Krystal can act, and she's cute at it!

It seem it's has parts? Part 3 is Allegro, means fast.. Interesting. So first part is Lento? Honestly I had to search for the meanings, I have not touch the organ for about a year. This music terms makes me want to study music all over again!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...