Tuesday 6 July 2010

MPV Review : TaeYang I need a girl

Taeyang is back with I need a girl...Got to love that title, because you know it's going to be a HOT song! I'm expecting a Usher vibe, you know the "I need a girl, to ride ride.." LOL I love that song!

Music



Shy TaeYang sounds really HAWT! Almost whispery tone, he sounds really sexy and seductive. G-dragon help to balance it by rapping so smoothly. I love this song.

Level of Likeness :9/10

Performance



I don't know but I didn't really like this performance..it's like he sang half-heartedly. I'm so happy to see the girl paired with TaeYang! She's so pretty, I like her since she danced with him in "Only Look at me". The sets are nice but could have been better. Love the short appearance by GD, he looking hawt as usual..miss the blonde hair though!

Level of Likeness: 7/10

Video



Shy? Innocent? Blaaah! This video proofs otherwise! He looks like a seasonal playa! His smile is too sexy to handle..makes you want to shout "I'll be your girl, honey" LOL I just don't get the girls surronds TaeYang and GD..reminds me of Gorilla JYP. My favorite part is obviously Dara wearing simple white top with topless TaeYang..:P *winks

Level of Likeness : 9/10

Overall Success : A

(grades ranging from A+ to C-)

Credits to : YG Entertainment
Reviewed by : HallyuSurfer

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...